Sangram has been a friend and source of inspiration for years. I first became aware of him while he was the Head of Marketing for Pardot, but really got to know him through his work building the FlipMyFunnel community and growing Terminus as a brand.
We discussed the role of podcasting in modern B2B marketing, how to stay successful with ABM right now, and what it means to “become intentional.”
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy!
Watch ‘A Drink With’ On-Demand
- Jesse: ATL!
- Dan Frohnen: H2O on this end!
- Michelle Pizzo: Cheers! (Nespresso for me)
- Shonal Narayan: Inflatable pool +1
- Michelle Pizzo: weirdest thing we bought recently? Probably hamsters for my daughter 🙂
- Katie Fritchen: No kid club here!! Living in Colorado, so entertainment is fairly easy if you already have the gear. Lots of backcountry backpacking, rafting & SUPing from my DINK gear den 😀
- Matt Amundson: Nice, Colorado is like a giant playground!
- Katie Fritchen: Preach, Sangram!! Agreed
- Katie Fritchen: Boring question: do you guys have a release form of some sort that you have podcast guests sign to CYA in creating different content pieces from it?
- Matt Amundson: Not boring, we’ll answer!
- Jagannath Das: this is a masterful insight Sangram
- Dan Frohnen: Take care everyone! Gotta jump.
- Katie Fritchen: Nice. Thanks!
- Jagannath Das: have you brought in deals from future quarters to accelerate deal closure and bring up NDR?
- Jagannath Das: e.g. your top 10
- Katherine Andruha: Is the pipeline weaker or are the AEs?
- Matt Amundson: Honestly, both
- Katherine Andruha: B/c id say if you get someone interested during this time – boom make it rain
- Jagannath Das: that is a superpower for sure
- Katie Fritchen: Half my AEs are showing this is their time to shine and the other half are using it as an excuse for poor performance
- Maria Pergolino: we do no meetings for over 1/2 of Wednesdays to uses for whatever is needed.
- Matt Amundson: That’s great, Maria!
- Jameson Sparck: What do you see work best as far as the structure for the hour industry etc. targeted webinar? Do you open it up for a customer to begin sharing their challenges and just have others start asking questions and voicing their challenges? Curious how you keep it organized with upwards of 20 people all talking.
- Katherine Andruha: We also have no meeting Wednesdays…
- Katherine Andruha: I’ve heard some companies offer $$$ to have educational facilitators come in to help watch kids that are distance learning
- Katie Fritchen: Thank you!!!!
- Pam Moon: Thanks for all of the great tips and insights. Super valuable!
- Michael Hartmann: my expectations were high and I was not disappointed
- Katherine Andruha: Thanks everyone!!!
- Jagannath Das: Great session. Thanks Matt, Sangram and all of you today
- Michelle Pizzo: Thanks Matt & Sangram!
- Jagannath Das: bye now
- Jameson Sparck: Thank you that was great!
Watch Other Episodes On Demand
Ready for another round? Watch our library of past episodes of A Drink With Matt Amundson, including sales and marketing leaders from a wide range of industries and roles. You’ll hear candid perspectives shared in a casual, happy-hour type virtual environment.
Join Our Next ‘A Drink With’
Attend the next A Drink With LIVE! Join Matt Amundson and a rotating special guest every other Wednesday at 3pm PT / 6pm ET. Register here for the Zoom link.