Working remotely doesn’t mean your playful side has to take a back seat. Set your background to fun mode during your next Zoom meeting with what we think are some of the best virtual background images. But first, if you’re not sure how to change your virtual background image, here are some instructions.
How To Set Your Zoom Virtual Background
Via Zoom Desktop app during a meeting:
- In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a virtual background
Via Zoom Desktop app before a meeting:
- In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and select Settings.
- On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
- You’ll see a few default background options provided by Zoom. You can choose one of those by clicking on it, or upload your own.
- To upload a new photo, click the + icon (from the same Virtual Background page) next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. Upload a photo from your computer. It will appear alongside the other pictures as an option to choose from.
- To remove any of your uploaded photos, click the X in the top left corner of that image.
PRO TIP: While you’re in Settings, on the menu to the left, click Video, then check the box for “Touch up my appearance” and take 5 years off your look.
Via Zoom Mobile App:
- From your Zoom app, tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background.
- Select a background from the default options, or upload your own.
Enable Virtual Background Feature:
If you don’t see the Virtual Background Image options, you may need to enable this feature on your Zoom Account. To do this,
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click My Meeting Settings, if you are an account administrator or Meeting Settings, if you are an account member.
- Navigate to the Virtual Background option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
Still don’t see it? Contact your Zoom Account Administrator.
Now without further ado, here are the best virtual background images. You can click on any of the pictures below, then right-click to save the image. Enjoy!
Pop Culture Backgrounds
LOOKING FOR MORE TOOLS? Get instant access to The Ultimate B2B Data Buyer’s Toolkit: A 4-step guide full of checklists, calculators, templates, tests, and more to help you make informed data decisions.
Other Inspiration & Ideas:
Browse these additional articles for more background images: