It’s almost here — the biggest marketing tech minds will soon be gathering once again for the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit at Moscone Center West in San Francisco’s SoMa district. Simply put, it’s one of the biggest marketing tech events in the country with 6,000 expected attendees, so get ready to hear from many leading innovators in IT, advertising and marketing.
What’s Happening at Marketo Summit?
Marketo Summit has also been nothing short of a blast in years past, especially when it comes to guests – people like Hillary Clinton, John Legend, Arianna Huffington and Will Smith have attended. Daily happy hours, evening soirees and off-site events will also give you the opportunity to connect with your peers and check out the latest in marketing technology. Plus, in a city like SF, you’ll never be short of fun stuff to do when you aren’t networking and gaining industry knowledge.
Events You Can’t Miss
Fun stuff aside, Marketo Summit also presents many opportunities for you to strengthen your knowledge of Marketo and other marketing tech platforms like EverString. Workshops, demos and presentations will be featured prominently at Moscone Center, so you will also get a chance to discuss your insights of marketing tech’s future with other like-minded marketing geniuses. Some of the keynote speakers this year will include Grammy Award-winning artist Queen Latifah, Tony Award-winning performer James Corden and Adweek Editorial Director James Cooper.
Make sure to also mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 26th, from 10:30a.m. to 11:15 a.m., as EverString CEO J.J. Kardwell joins VersionOne’s Director of Marketing Operations Kristen Wendel for their presentation How to Use A.I. to Add Relevance to Your Marketing in Room 3014/3016. This speaking event will give you a one-of-a-kind glimpse into how AI is shaping the next generation of marketing tech, and how EverString is leading the way.
While you are there, you should also make it a point to check out Maria Pergolino, Senior VP of Global Marketing and Sales Development at Apttus, as she guides us through her session Realistic Reporting: From Weekly Reports to the Board Deck – What’s Possible with the Tools You Have at 11:30am on Wednesday, April 26th.
What Industry Leaders are Saying About Marketo Summit 2017
There are a lot of leading voices in the marketing tech world who are also excited about Marketo Summit. Here’s what a few of them had to say about what they were most looking forward to:
- “The use of AI in marketing is a hot topic right now and I am looking forward to talking to other marketers about how they are incorporating AI into their marketing strategy.” Kristen Wendel, Director of Marketing Operations at VersionOne
- “I’m really excited to see more sessions about AI & Bots on the agenda this year, as the intersection of technology and authentic conversational marketing is tough to nail. Of course, I always look forward to getting some new ideas in the realm of content marketing, catching up with partners and peers, and chatting about top performing KPIs as well to compare my own programs too!” Jeremy Bromwell, VP of Marketing at TripActions
- “For me the best thing is hallway talk and conference meetings. I know it sounds boring considering the amount of marketing content and fun events but I look forward to hanging out with marketers and talking about the “game.” I have been going to the conference since the first one that Marketo hosted and looking back, I would say without a doubt, engaging with people has always been my favorite part of the experience.” Craig Rosenberg, Chief Analyst at TOPO
- “I am excited about two things this year! Seeing all of my amazing clients is the first thing. We support many of our clients remotely so we can maintain speedy response and work turn-arounds, so it’s rare that we actually get to meet them in-person – especially outside of an office setting. Secondly, I am excited for the Marketo road-map and announcements. This year I am hoping to see more innovation within the product and improved UI/UX.” Chrissy Vetere-Saunders, Co-Founder and Principal Consultant at CS2 Marketing Inc.
- Nick Bhavsar, SVP of Marketing at Get Smart Content, explained to us that he was especially excited to see a wide array of speakers at Marketo Summit, including Michael Brenner, CEO of Marketing Insider Group; Payal Gupta, Director of PM Marketing Tech at Microsoft and Joe Chernov, VP of Marketing at InsightSquared. Additionally, he said that “Most of all, I enjoy meeting other like-minded marketing executives and hearing how they are solving growth challenges.”
- “Summit is one of the best weeks of the year because marketers come together and discuss what they did and what they’re looking to do. This year, there’s a lot of excitement around marketing orchestration and how to make the most out of ABM investments. Personally, I’m excited to chat with top marketers at Jillian’s and the look on people’s faces when they see all the custom bobbleheads we’re giving away.” Charlie Liang, Director of Marketing at Engagio
- “Marketing Nation is not just 4 days of training and best practices, it brings together marketers who are looking to push the envelope and set next year’s trends. You can come to this event with a specific problem in mind and find solutions or come looking for inspiration and leave with a backlog long enough to last you the year.” Jen Igartua, Chief Services Officer at Go Nimbly
Clearly we are all excited for Marketo Summit 2017, and you should be too. Be sure to stop by Booth P526 at Marketo Summit to see EverString Audience Platform’s new features in action, too. We’ll be spinning to win Google Homes, Chromecasts and a pair of Beats headphones — see you there!
Also, don’t forget to follow EverString and Marketo Summit on Twitter to keep up with all of the exciting sessions and events happening at this year’s summit.